RE: covfefe!

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 16:48
von nahal | 24.645 Beiträge

"As Trump gained power over the U.S. government, he generated interest in his products. The reported royalties for Trump’s book The Art of the Deal jumped from $100,000 last year to $1 million this year."

Ein armer Schlucker, ....im Vergleich:

"In total, Obama has earned $15.6 million as an author since arriving in Washington.

He has made $8.8 million from his bestseller Audacity of Hope and children’s book Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters. Sales of his memoir Dreams From My Father, originally published in 1995, also took off once he landed in the nation's capital, resulting in a $6.8 million windfall for the president."

"Bill and Hillary Clinton, who left the White House in debt, earned more than $240 million over the next 15 years, the bulk of it from high-paid speeches and blockbuster book deals."

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 16:51 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 17:49
von mbockstette | 12.543 Beiträge

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1676
"As Trump gained power over the U.S. government, he generated interest in his products. The reported royalties for Trump’s book The Art of the Deal jumped from $100,000 last year to $1 million this year."

"In total, Obama has earned $15.6 million as an author since arriving in Washington.

He has made $8.8 million from his bestseller Audacity of Hope and children’s book Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters. Sales of his memoir Dreams From My Father, originally published in 1995, also took off once he landed in the nation's capital, resulting in a $6.8 million windfall for the president."

"Bill and Hillary Clinton, who left the White House in debt, earned more than $240 million over the next 15 years, the bulk of it from high-paid speeches and blockbuster book deals."

Solche Vergleiche locken doch keinen Hund mehr hinter dem Ofen hervor.

Hier! Das sorgt für Aufmerksamkeit:

Jun 18, 2017, - Trump attorney says president not under investigation

A member of the president's outside legal team said Sunday that Donald Trump is not under investigation, days after Trump tweeted about being the target of a "witch hunt."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory...gation-48113610

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 17:51 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 18:54
von Willie (gelöscht)

Exzellenter Beleg dafuer, dass der Schreiber die unterschiedlichen Gegebenheiten entweder nicht erkennen kann -oder nicht erkennen will. :-)

Tip fuer den Holzkopf: Es geht beim besagten profitting of the presidency nicht um book sales und es geht auch nicht um earnings after he leaves office. Es geht um moegliches quid pro quo. Um catering to special interests -particularly foreign based. Um bribery und um persoenliche Vorteilsnahme im Amt.
Wofuer zum Beispiel der vorletzte Premierminister von Israel ins Gefaengnis musste. Das sollte doch auch selbst einem Israelischen Holzkopf bekannt sein.

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 19:02 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 19:08
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von mbockstette im Beitrag #1677

Hier! Das sorgt für Aufmerksamkeit:

Jun 18, 2017, - Trump attorney says president not under investigation

A member of the president's outside legal team said Sunday that Donald Trump is not under investigation, days after Trump tweeted about being the target of a "witch hunt."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory...gation-48113610

Trump Lawyer Sows Confusion About Whether The President Is Under Investigation
Jay Sekulow seems to stray from his “not under investigation” script on Fox News.

Jay Sekulow, a member of President Donald Trump’s legal team, has had a tough news day.
During an appearance on Fox News Sunday, Sekulow said the president has not been directly notified that he is under investigation before seeming to indicate that Trump is a target of a probe stemming from Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election.
“Here’s the constitutional threshold question,” Sekulow said to host Chris Wallace, referring to Trump’s firing of then-FBI Director James Comey in early May. “The president takes action based on numerous events, including recommendations from his attorney general and the deputy attorney general’s office. He takes the action that they also recommended and now he’s being investigated by the Department of Justice.”
“He’s being investigated for taking the action that the attorney general and deputy attorney general recommended him to take by the agency who recommended the termination,” Sekulow said. “So that’s the constitutional threshold question here.”

When Wallace noted that he had said the president is being investigated by the Justice Department, Sekulow quickly backtracked.
“He’s not being investigated!” he exclaimed. “Let me be crystal clear so you completely understand. We have not received nor are we aware of any investigation into the president of the United States.
“You just said it two times he’s being investigated,” Wallace responded.
“No. I just gave you the legal theory of how the Constitution works.”

When Wallace said it seemed Sekulow didn’t know whether Trump is under investigation, the lawyer responded: “You’re right, Chris, I can’t read the mind” of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
“Okay, well good, we’re in agreement,” Wallace said. “You don’t know whether he’s under investigation or not.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum...kushpmg00000009

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 19:11 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 19:22
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump Is Likely To Get Rid Of The Special Counsel, One Way Or Another
There are several paths if he wants to take them. The key is maintaining deniability.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum...4b024b7e0df4c7f

So wie ich den Soziopathen heute einschaetze, halte ich vorstehenden Artikel als Programmpalette fuer die Entlassung Muellers fuer hochwahrscheinlich.
Auch ich gehe davon aus, dass er alles daransetzen wird, Mueller zu feuern. Alles.
Ganz egal, wieviele Attorney Generals or deren Deputy AGs es nimmt und kostet. Ganz egal, was seine Berater ihm sagen. Ganz egal, was ihn das politisch kostet. Er kann garnicht anders.
Seine totale Menschenverachtung und overwhelming selfpreservation reflexes verlangen es einfach. Autopilot.
Ich waere sehr ueberrascht, wenn ich mich irren wuerde. Warten wir es ab.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 19:40
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 22:56

Zitat von mbockstette im Beitrag #1677

Sag das dem Kretinchen.

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 22:57 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 23:32
von Willie (gelöscht)

So Trump Supporter, What Do You Love Most About Him?
Is it that he’s trying to take away healthcare from 24 million Americans including the sickest and most vulnerable?
Is it that he’s removing fundamental protections for our air and water?
Is it that his first Tweet after the deadly London terrorist attacks was to hawk his failed Travel Bans?
Is it that he and his Secretary of Education want to defund public schools?
Is it that he was an uneducated, ill-mannered, global laughing-stock at the NATO Summit?
Is it that he shoved the Prime Minister of Montenegro for a photo-op there like an insecure bully?
Is it that he sold 12 million dollars of weapons to a country he accused days earlier of funding terrorism?
Is it that he is repeatedly trying to ban Muslims from countries whose citizens haven’t committed a single act of terror on American soil in 40 years?
Is it that he wants to steamroll Native American sacred lands in order to run oil lines?
Is it that he removed protections for LGBTQ people at work and in school?
Is it that he likely fired FBI Director James Comey for looking into Russian interference in the US election?
Is it that he publicly threatened the former Director in advance of his public testimony on the matter?
Is that he is under federal investigation for obstruction of justice?
Is it that he wants to take away disability benefits from the elderly?
Is it that he exited the global Paris Climate Agreement, seemingly because it contained the word Paris in it, and not Pittsburgh.
Is it that he attacked the mayor and London, the American media and judiciary via Twitter, and is quickly alienating our greatest allies??
Is it that he speaks so respectfully of and to women?
Is it that his budget proposal contained a 2 trillion-dollar math error?
Is it that he is fatally allergic to the truth regarding the election numbers, well-known figures of speech, his 100 day resume?
Is it that his senior advisor is a fake news-generating White Supremacist who has said he admires Satan?
Is it that he regularly publicly berates the Judiciary protecting our Constitution?
Is it that he attacks our Free Press whenever it criticizes him?
Is it that he fired Acting Attorney General Sally Yates for upholding our legal system with integrity?
Is it that he publicly accused President Obama of wire tapping him, without the slightest shred of evidence?
Is it that his EPA Chief disagrees with Science?
Is it that he wants to eliminate funding for PBS and NPR and the National Endowment for the Arts?
Is it that he canceled whale and sea turtle protections?
Is it that he is earning the ridicule of foreign leaders?
Is it that he Tweets more often and incoherently than your ninth grader?

Now, I know you’re not supporting him simply because you voted for him and you have to save face now—even while seeing how inept, unqualified, unhinged, and terrible he is.
I know you’re not doing it just because that’s what FoxNews tells you to do—and you always do what FoxNews tells you to do.
I know you’re not just sticking with him because you hated President Obama and Hillary Clinton so much that you voted simply out of spite and are now digging your heels in out of spite.
I know that you can’t share his contempt for Muslims and women and the LGBTQ community and the poor.
And I know you aren’t doubling down in support because you approve of the misogyny, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and racism associated with him and his Cabinet.
It surely can’t be any of those things.
http://johnpavlovitz.com/2017/06/16/trump-supporter-love/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 18.06.2017 23:42
von Willie (gelöscht)

Newt Gingrich says Trump has a 'compulsion to counterattack'
Raddatz asked Gingrich on Sunday if the president has lost confidence in Rosenstein who, after Comey's dismissal, appointed Bob Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the U.S. election and possible ties to Trump associates. Gingrich didn't directly respond.
"I think he's furious," Gingrich said of the president. "I think Trump sits there and says, 'Let me get this straight, I know I didn't do anything with the Russians. Comey has said three times I didn't do anything with the Russians. Nobody on Capitol Hill has any proof I did anything with the Russians. And now I get an independent counsel who is going to mess up at least the next year.'"

Referring to an ABC News report that Rosenstein has said he may need to recuse himself from having authority over the Russia probe, Raddatz asked Gingrich if the deputy attorney general should take that action.
"No," Gingrich said. "I think this whole game of recusal now is -- this is a nightmare."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/newt-ging...ory?id=48105998

Eine schlechte Veranlagung. Toedlich in der Politik.
Das untermauert aber einmal mehr die Vermutung, dass er es wohl tun wird. Er kann sich selbst nicht stoppen.
Und damit bringt er die GOP in die groesste Zwangslage. Was ihm aber letztlich auch alles wurscht ist, denn Trump kennt nur Trump. Und Trumpsky ist in Wut.

Es wird mal wieder eine interessante Woche werden. Zumal am Dienstag auch noch Wahl in Gingrich's altem Wahlkreis ist. Und es sogar nicht ausgeschlossen ist, dass ein Demokrat gewinnt.
Was dann als ein weiteres Alarmsignal unter den Republikanern gewertet wuerde, dass deren Stern sinkt.

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.06.2017 23:52 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 19.06.2017 20:38
von Willie (gelöscht)

Conservatives Worry About the High Volume of Candidates Refusing To Work for Trump's Volatile Administration
The personnel situation is so bad a group of conservatives penned a letter to the White House.

The personnel situation is so bad that a group of conservative politicians penned a letter to White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus about the administration’s “leadership vacuum.”
“We remain very concerned over the lack of secondary and tertiary executive-level appointments,” the letter signed by 25 leading conservatives read.

According to the Post, Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had both filled far more positions by mid-June of their first terms than Trump — Obama had 151, Bush had 130, while Trump only has 43.

Many natural potential candidates for senior positions have turned them down for a variety of reasons including concerns about damaging their reputations, lack of job security and the threat of being under investigation.
“You can count me out,” an anonymous attorney who worked for George W. Bush’s administration who turned down “several” senior-level positions told the Post.

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/count...-administration

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 21:58
von Maga-neu | 35.493 Beiträge

Was macht Trump? Heute keine Nachrichten über ihn?

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 22:14

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #1686

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/...ds-response.pdf

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 22:20
von Hans Bergman | 23.327 Beiträge

Die USA sind der größte und gefährlichste Feind für diese Welt.
Sie sind keine Biedermänner, sondern nur Brandstifter.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 22:30

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #1686

Der hat heute mit zwei wichtigen Schwerpunkten zu schaffen:

1) In third shoot-down in a month, U.S. jet destroys another Iranian drone over Syria

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/chec...one-over-syria/

und

2) mit einer Nachwahl in Bundesstaat Georgia - dort wird um das Mandat gekämpft, welches zuletzt der Republikaner Newton Leroy Gingrich innehatte. Dann folgte Session und als der Minister wurde, musste ein Neuwahl anberaumt werden.

"In der Republikaner-Hochburg Georgia wird ein Sitz im US-Kongress nachbesetzt. Gewinnt der Demokrat Ossoff, wäre dies ein Signal an Präsident Donald Trump".

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/ko...-a-1153163.html

Kaum hält sich Willie mal mit seinen trump´schen Updates etwas zurück, schon weist Du nicht mehr was Trump beschäftigt. Und, natürlich die vielen täglichen briefings mit seinen ungezählten Anwälten halten ihn mehr als auf Trab. Bis jetzt zeigt er ganz gute Nehmer-Qualitäten und eine gute Kondition - nur, er ist 72 Jahre alt und kämpft erst in der zweiten von 12 Runden.

aber Trump hatte an diesem Tag noch anderes zu bieten:

Zeitgleich zu Poroschenko-Besuch - USA erweitern Russland-Sanktionen

Washington will Moskau zu einer Lösung des Ukrainekonflikts drängen. Im Zuge des Besuchs von Ukraines Präsident Poroschenko weitete die US-Regierung den Sanktions-Katalog um 38 weitere russische Firmen und Personen aus.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/do...-a-1153196.html

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.06.2017 22:36 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 22:44

Zitat von mbockstette im Beitrag #1689

"In der Republikaner-Hochburg Georgia

In dieser "Hochburg" hat Trump mit 1,5% gewonnen.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.06.2017 23:05

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1690

Eben, Trump hat das bisher schlechteste Ergebnis bei der Präsidentenwahl für die GOP in dieser rep. Hochburg eingefahren und heute könnte sie ganz von der Fahne gehen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia%27...lection_results

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 06:28

Zitat von mbockstette im Beitrag #1691

Eben, Trump hat das bisher schlechteste Ergebnis bei der Präsidentenwahl für die GOP in dieser rep. Hochburg eingefahren und heute könnte sie ganz von der Fahne gehen.

Wieder daneben.
CNN versucht eine Erklärung zu finden.

https://twitter.com/radiotalkermike/stat...5637632/photo/1

Das Bild sagt alles.

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2017 06:36 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 10:16

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1692
Zitat von mbockstette im Beitrag #1691

Wieder daneben.
CNN versucht eine Erklärung zu finden.

https://twitter.com/radiotalkermike/stat...5637632/photo/1

Das Bild sagt alles.

:-)

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 10:44

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/do...-a-1153220.html

23 Millionen Spendengelder - für die Katz. Von den Demokraten lernen heißt verlieren lernen.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 10:48

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #1694
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-blamiert-sich-im-weissen-haus-trotzdem-koennen-us-demokraten-nicht-punkten-a-1153220.html

23 Millionen Spendengelder - für die Katz. Von den Demokraten lernen heißt verlieren lernen.

Falsch.
Auf DEM-Seite waren 31 Millionen.

https://news.vice.com/story/dems-spent-m...to-lose-georgia

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2017 10:51 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 11:05
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 15:56
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1696
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/877355893905666048

Laughing my #Ossoff

:-))))

Enjoy the laughing -while it lasts. So sieht Erleichterung aus wenn ein Sitz, den der Vorgaenger vor sechs Monaten noch mit ueber 20% Unterscheid gewann, knapp gehalten wurde.:-)))

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2017 15:57 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 15:59

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #1697

Laughing my #Ossoff

Enjoy the laughing -while it lasts. So sieht Erleichterung aus wenn ein Sitz, den der Vorgaenger vor sechs Monaten noch mit ueber 20% Unterscheid gewann, knapp gehalten wurde.:-)))

Stimmt, die Republikanerin Handel gewann mit "nur" 52 Prozent. Unter normalen Umständen ein dramatischer Absturz. Allerdings trat Tom Price in 2016 gegen den völlig unbekannten Demokraten Rodney Stooksbury an. Der demokratische Kandidat plakatierte nicht, gab keine Interviews, hatte keine Website, keine Social Media Accounts und betrieb auch sonst keinen Wahlkampf. Die Medien spekulierten sogar darüber, ob ein Rodney Stooksbury überhaupt existiert. Fortan war vom Ghost Candidate die Rede. Eine Pappfigur der Demokraten, die sich in Georgia wohl keine Chance ausrechneten. Man wunderte sich eher, dass er überhaupt noch so viele Stimmen erhielt.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 16:05
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1695
Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #1694
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-blamiert-sich-im-weissen-haus-trotzdem-koennen-us-demokraten-nicht-punkten-a-1153220.html

Falsch.
Auf DEM-Seite waren 31 Millionen.

https://news.vice.com/story/dems-spent-m...to-lose-georgia

Ossoff's campaign has spent seven times as much as Handel's in this race:

Ossoff spent $22.5 million.
Handel spent $3.2 million.
Ossoff raised much more from individual donors, who each gave $200 or less, than Handel did:

Ossof raised $15 million this way.
Handel raised $1.6 million.
Meanwhile, outside donors, including conventional party committees and more controversial "dark money" groups, have spent more than twice as much on Handel:

Outside sources added $8.2 million to Ossoff's campaign.
…and $18.5 million to Handel's.

Who were the top outside spenders, as of June 13th?

The Congressional Leadership Fund, a Super PAC dedicated to maintaining a Republican House majority, put in $7.5 million in support of Handel.
The National Republican Campaign Committee put in $6.7 million for Handel.
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee put in $5.4 million for Ossoff.

Dark money groups, which are controversial because they don't have to reveal their donors, made up about one-fifth of the outside spending in Georgia's Sixth District race. Who were the top spenders among dark money organizations?

Tied for No. 1: America First Policies, which was created by Trump advisors, and Ending Spending, the brainchild of TD Ameritrade founder Joe Ricketts. Each gave $1.3 million in support of Handel.
The top liberal dark money spender was the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, giving $830,686.
https://psmag.com/news/where-did-all-the...rgia-house-race

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 21.06.2017 16:36
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #1698
Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #1697

Laughing my #Ossoff

Stimmt, die Republikanerin Handel gewann mit "nur" 52 Prozent. Unter normalen Umständen ein dramatischer Absturz. Allerdings trat Tom Price in 2016 gegen den völlig unbekannten Demokraten Rodney Stooksbury an. Der demokratische Kandidat plakatierte nicht, gab keine Interviews, hatte keine Website, keine Social Media Accounts und betrieb auch sonst keinen Wahlkampf. Die Medien spekulierten sogar darüber, ob ein Rodney Stooksbury überhaupt existiert. Fortan war vom Ghost Candidate die Rede. Eine Pappfigur der Demokraten, die sich in Georgia wohl keine Chance ausrechneten. Man wunderte sich eher, dass er überhaupt noch so viele Stimmen erhielt.

Price hat den Sitz ja nicht erst seit 2016, sondern seit 2004.
2004 gewann er unopposed.
2006 gewann er mit 72%
2008 gewann er mit 68%
2010 gewann er mit 99.9%
2012 gewann er mit 65%
2014 gewann er mit 66%

Der Sitz ist seit 1979 nur in GOP Besitz gewesen. Weil in tiefstem Republikanischen Gebiet. Aber nun scheinen sich die Dinge dort zu veraendern.
Zwar nicht so schnell wie viele Demokraten sich erhoffen, aber so doch. Die Zahlen sind was sie sind.
Sechs Monate Trumpsky und ein Republikanischer Kongress, der noch nichts getan hat, sind eben noch nicht genug.

Noch interessanter sind ja die Zahlen vom gestrigen Race in in South Carolina. Das war ja als so aussichtslos fuer den Demokraten angesehen worden, dass niemand es gross beachtete. Der Republikaner hatte urspruenglich einen Riesenvorsprung vor dem Demokraten. Und natuerlich hat er gewonnen -aber ueberraschend knapper als erwartet. Viel knapper.

Republican Ralph Norman wins South Carolina 5th Congressional District special election
But Parnell still came within about 3 percentage points of beating Norman in a district that Mulvaney won by 20 percentage points in November over Democrat Fran Person, a former aide to Vice President Joe Biden....
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/ralph...b0a1077c21.html

3-4% Vorspruenge sind omnoese Zeichen fuer eine normalerweise unerreichbare rocksolid majority -of the past. Fuer eine Partei, die die Quitung fuer ihre politische Agenda ja erst noch vor sich hat. Wir sind ja erst 6 Monate into the new term. Fasten your seatbelts!

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2017 17:00 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: guylux
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3941 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1453 Themen und 324963 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
guylux, Landegaard, Leto_II., Maga-neu, mbockstette, nahal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de